Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Services (GVRA)
at WEST, Inc. offers an agriculture-based vocational rehabilitation program serving Haralson, Polk, Carroll, Floyd, Paulding, and Douglas Counties.
Conditions That Qualify:
• ADD or other Hyperactivity Disorder
• At risk-youth
• Attention deficit disorder
• Autism & Aspergers
• Depression & Grief
• Emotional & behavioral disorders
• Family Counseling
• Learning Disabilities
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
• Substance Addiction and Abuse
How Do I Sign Up?
For information on how to apply, visit this link: Application Process.